When walking through adversity, it can be easy to fall into a negative or victim mindset.
After all, everything seems to be working against you, and sometimes it feels like there’s nothing to do but spiral downward. Ever been there? 🙋♀️
But if we can take a step back, we may find that the adversity in our life presents an opportunity for growth and connection.
Still, you may be wondering… how do I overcome challenges when life feels like it’s falling apart?
And how can I help others do the same?
This episode of the SHE podcast will help answer those questions as I talk with author and speaker Doug Boost about how to overcome adversity.
Meet Doug Bopst
Doug Bopst is an award-winning personal trainer, author, speaker, and podcast host. But his life didn’t always look like that.
Doug is a former felon and drug addict who was sentenced to months in jail. But during the time that he was locked up, he turned to faith, family, and fitness to transform his life. Since then, he has helped hundreds of people do the same.
Doug is also the host of the Adversity Advantage Podcast and he knows a thing or two about turning trials into opportunities for growth.
Learn More About Overcoming Adversity
If you’re ready to be inspired and equipped, grab those headphones and tune in to learn:
- Doug’s personal story of overcoming adversity
- The importance of analyzing your mindset in the midst of challenging circumstances
- How adversity can affect our faith
- Why overcoming difficulties is often a nonlinear journey
- Ways to support a friend who is walking through adversity
- How to support your health during a difficult or draining season
Ready to dig deeper? Learn more at dougbopst.com.