In a world that constantly tells us to do more and be more, and that encourages us to pay attention to the lives of hundreds of people on social media, life can quickly become exhausting.
We all too often hit our capacity, get stretched too thin, and lose connection to who and what’s truly important. And our physical, emotional, and spiritual health suffers.
So in this episode, of the SHE podcast, I spoke with Bethel Music co-founder and author Jenn Johnson about how to pursue health and wholeness by simplifying your life and cleaning out the physical, emotional, and spiritual junk.
Meet Jenn Johnson
For those of you who may not be familiar with her, Jenn Johnson is the co-founder of Bethel Music and WorshipU along with her husband Brian Johnson. The Johnsons also head up Bethel Church Worship Ministry where they cultivate a community and of worship leaders from around the world.
And Jenn just released a new book titled All Things Lovely, which was written to inspire health and wholeness in your home, heart, and community.
Truly, Jenn had so much wisdom to share, and we had such a great conversation about all the different aspects of health, and the importance of simplifying our lives!
If you’re ready to be a good steward and take inventory of your life, tune in to this episode to learn:
- Steps to clean out the emotional, physical, and spiritual junk drawers of your life
- How to evaluate what you are consuming and giving your attention to
- The problem of stretching yourself too thin and the value of simplicity
- What the Bible says about physically taking care of your body and health
- Easy ways you can take better care of your health
- The importance of incorporating play and rest into your daily life
Ready to dig deeper into this topic? Explore more at lovelybyjennjohnson.com.
👉 P.S. Want help to create a healthier home, steward your body, and simplify your life? The Lifestyle Overhaul Guide is your step-by-step action plan to a more natural and sustainable lifestyle. Preorder the guide here.