Have you ever gotten stressed when hosting for the holidays (or any day of the year for that matter)?
Trying to figure out how to make your space look beautiful and your guests feel welcomed can be overwhelming – especially when you don’t want to spend a fortune.
So how can we show hospitality without stress, clutter, or a huge budget?
I’m digging into that question in this episode of the SHE podcast as I talk with lifestyle and organization expert Leslie Lehr about creative and easy ways to transform your space and show hospitality.
For those of you who may not be familiar with her, Leslie Lehr is a professional organizer and lifestyle expert based in Phoenix, Arizona. Her business, Leslie Lehr Living, is known for having a refined style with personality.
Leslie loves to share her fresh approach to living organized and living more with less through her blog and social media channels. And in this episode, she has a ton of truly helpful tips that will help make hosting so much easier!
Learn More About Hosting
Ready to make hosting stress-free? Tune in to this episode to learn:
- What hospitality means and why it’s important
- How to be hospitable as a guest
- Tips to stay organized and stress-free when hosting
- The top mistakes people make when it comes to hospitality (and what to do instead)
- 4 pieces every hostess should have
- Easy ways to decorate without adding clutter to your space
Ready to dig deeper? Learn more at leslielehrliving.com.