Have you ever wondered how to live out your faith at work or in a professional setting?
Maybe you’re creating a biz and questioning if you should market it as a Christian business, or you’re starting a side hustle, but you feel like charging a certain amount of money is greedy.
Or perhaps you’re working for a business that doesn’t agree with your values and you’re struggling to know what to do next.
You’re not the only one!
In this episode of the SHE podcast, I got to sit down and chat with two friends of mine – the co-founders of The Heart University, Lindsey Roman and Evie Rupp – about how to own your faith in the professional and business space.
Meet Lindsey and Evie
Lindsey and Evie are business marketing coaches, photographers, and podcasters based out of Kansas and California. Together, they offer in-person events, online courses, templates, & (so many) resources for creative entrepreneurs.
But in addition to being killer entrepreneurs, they’re also strong Christians who have a lot of great advice on what it can look like to live out your faith in the business world.
I had so much fun getting to chat with them for this episode. Consider this the coffee date with friends you’ve been wanting to join in on.
If you’re ready to dig into how faith and work can come together (trust me, I think you’ll really like this one), tune in to learn:
- How to incorporate faith into your business
- Why you don’t have to be in the Christian niche to share your faith
- What it really means to run a business as a Christian
- Why it’s okay for Christians to make money
- The difference between using money as a tool or making money an idol
- How to stop seeing others as competitors and start cheering them on
- What to do when you’re working for a business that doesn’t line up with your values
Ready to dig deeper? Explore more at theheartuniversity.com.
And let us know in the comments: how have you lived out your faith in the business world?