Did you know that your period is considered a vital sign? It can say just as much about your overall health as your temperature or blood pressure.
And yet so many women have struggled with period issues and have come to think that pain, PMS symptoms, a lack of a period, or other problems are normal.
Maybe you’ve struggled with heavy periods, painful periods, or irregular periods and you’ve either been told it’s normal or you feel overwhelmed by how to fix it.
If that sounds like you, then this is for you!
Lara has a ton of experience in women’s health and let me tell you, she is sharing so much knowledge in this episode.
Improve Your Period
If you’re ready to repair your period, grab a pen and paper and be ready to learn everything you didn’t know you needed to know about your period!
Tune in to this episode and learn:
- Why your period is a sign of deeper issues in the body
- How hormonal birth control affects the body
- What your period SHOULD be like and things that can go wrong with it
- The role chronic inflammation plays in your period
- Steps you can take to restore your period
Want to dig deeper? You can hear more from Lara Briden by visiting her website.