Did you know there’s more to money management than budgeting and saving? (gasp).
Yep, it’s true! Slaving over numbers is not the only thing you need to think about when stewarding your finances.
In fact, taking a more holistic approach to finance, one that takes into account your habits, personality, and dreams, can be way more effective than just putting together a spreadsheet of what you spend each month.
It also helps take the stress out of budgeting and money management, and helps you envision your goals and work towards the life you’ve been dreaming of!
And let me just say, I love Alejandra’s approach to money. Not only does she help you practically address your finances, and get out of debt, but she also takes the stress out of the whole process and helps you start dreaming again and letting go of self-criticism.
The Stress-Free Way to a Debt-Free Life
If you need help getting out of debt, or you just want to find ways to joyfully and intentionally handle your finances, this is the episode for you!
Get ready to learn everything you need to manage your money well (without all the stress)! You’ll learn:
- The importance of taking a holistic approach to finance
- 5 steps to go from stressful debt to a joyful debt-free journey
- The role dreaming plays in money management
- How fear can keep us from achieving our monetary goals
- Where to start when it comes to creating a stress-free budget
- How to break the cycle of debt
And if you’re dying to dig deeper, make sure you explore Alejandra’s website at alejandrar.com.