In a world that tells you to have it all, but also have everything in your life perfectly balanced, it can be easy to feel exhausted, or feel like you’re not doing enough.
But what if life was less about “having it all” and more about knowing what’s enough?
What if it’s less about perfectly balancing everything and more about blending the areas of your life together?
In this episode of the SHE podcast, I talk with podcast host, entrepreneur, and author Jenna Kutcher about how to live a life that exists outside the tired cliché of “having it all.”
The Tired Cliche of “Having it All”
If you’re ready to live a life that makes more room for actual living, tune in to learn:
- The problem with the idea of “having it all”
- How to get clear on what YOU want for your life – not what society dictates
- The difference between balancing and blending the different parts of your life
- How to know what’s “enough” instead of chasing arbitrary goals
- Ways to create a life that makes room for actual living
Want to learn more? Explore more here.