When asked what you do, have you or someone you know said: “I’m just…”? Maybe you’ve identified yourself as “just a teacher” or “just a stay-at-home mom.”
Or maybe you’ve told someone that “it’s just a little side hustle.”
But, hear me on this, friend: it’s time to finally drop the word “just” from your vocabulary and stop minimizing your work.
You have so much value to offer, and an eternal impact to make, no matter what you do, and it’s time to start embracing and communicating that.
So in this episode of the SHE podcast, I’m having an honest talk with you about the problem with downplaying your work and how to acknowledge the value of what you do.
Are you ready to embrace the value of the work you do? Grab your headphones, find a good spot, and tune in to learn:
- The word you need to drop from your vocabulary
- The difference between bragging and knowing the value of your work
- The problem with minimizing your work
- A better way to talk about what you do
- The importance of remembering the eternal impact of your work
P.S. The Lifestyle Overhaul Guide is now available! From sourcing more food locally to carefully choosing safer non-toxic products to setting better boundaries, this is your step-by-step action plan to a healthier home and life.