Have you ever heard the term EMFs (electromagnetic fields)?
Maybe you’ve heard that they can be dangerous to our health, but you’re unsure what you can do to protect against them.
Or perhaps you’ve heard a lot of big talk about them and even seen tons of products marketed to “block EMFs” but to be honest, you’re skeptical that it’s really an issue at all.
No matter which view you take, as more and more studies are done, and as technology continues to advance, chances are that you’ll continue to hear more about EMFs – and you’ll probably hear differing opinions on it.
But the question remains: how do they actually affect the human body and is there any research that will help us better understand this issue?
In this episode of the SHE podcast, I talk with my brother, Nick Wawrzyniak, a certified EMF specialist, about EMFs and what the research is showing us.
He breaks everything down and answers all the questions you’ve had about the topic.
Learn More About EMFs
If you’re ready to truly understand this issue, then tune in to this episode to learn:
- What EMFs are and the science behind how they affect the body
- Common side effects that EMFS can cause
- What studies are showing about how EMFs affect reproductive health and children’s health
- 4 reasons why it’s hard to find accurate information on EMFs (and where to find the research)
- 3 different types of EMFs and where they are found inside and outside the home
- What it means to remediate EMFs and why it’s better than blocking EMFs
- Steps you can take to protect against EMFs
Want to dig deeper? Check out these resources mentioned in the episode:
- “Take Back Your Power” documentary on Amazon Prime
- NTP Study: Cancer in Rats
- Independent Study: EMF Effects on Human Cells
- Additional EMF studies and resources
- Lifestyle Overhaul Guide
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.emfd-up.com for more info or to schedule a consultation (use the code JORDAN for 10% off of products)