LISTEN ON YOUR FAVE PLATFORM: APPLE | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Have you ever wanted to transform your house into the home of your dreams?
Maybe you’ve got a long list of projects that you plan to do to really customize your space, but you’re trying to figure out the logistics and cost of it all.
Or maybe you’ve always dreamed of building a home, but you’re not sure the price tag is in your budget.
Enter Noell Jett, a seasoned home renovator and author of Create Your Dream Home on a Budget.
Noell Jett is the creative force behind the popular Jett Set Farmhouse, where she and her husband, along with their five children, share their home-building journeys, DIY tips, cleaning and organization hacks, recipes, and homeschooling advice with their followers.
Noell and Daniel’s home has been featured in Better Homes and Gardens, the Farmhouse Movement, and Tennessean. But they didn’t start out with a ton of money to work on their home. They spent years saving up and finding creative solutions to save money and DIY the building process.
Now Noell joins me on the SHE podcast to share practical tips on how you can create your dream home too.
Get ready to take notes and tune in to this episode to learn:
- Practical tips for saving money when building, renovating, decorating, and sourcing materials for a home
- How to figure out when to do something yourself or hire someone else
- Factors to consider for each room you’re designing and planning
- How to have real talks about money and budgeting when planning home projects
- Tips for modernizing your home without a major renovation
- How to juggle being a wife, mom, and supervising the construction of a home
Want to dig deeper? Explore these links mentioned in the episode:
- @jettsetfarmhouse on Instagram
- Create Your Dream Home on a Budget book
- Use THIS LINK for $10 off your first Crunchi order
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment