Have you ever felt unsettled in life, or felt like things aren’t how they’re supposed to be?
Maybe you feel lost in a season of transition or you feel discouraged by a long season of waiting.
While we don’t talk about it a lot, these feelings are common experiences for women in all different stages of life.
So in this episode, Jordan talks with author Nicki Koziarz about how to navigate life’s transitional seasons from a Biblical foundation.
Learn More About Navigating Life’s In-Between Seasons
Tune in to the episode to learn:
- The importance of recognizing where you are. not where you want to be
- What a survey of women in different seasons of life can teach us about experiencing life changes
- How we can overcome self-disillusionment during times of transition and untangle our own unrealistic expectations
- Ways to live with purpose and expectancy even when life pauses in an unfamiliar season
- What the life of Moses can teach us about transitional seasons
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Check out these resources mentioned in the episode:
And let us know in the comments: what has helped you navigate life’s in-between seasons?