Have you ever felt like your contributions don’t matter all that much?
Maybe you’re knee-deep in loads of laundry or dishes in the sink, and it seems like the only thing you’ve done today is answer a couple of emails or feed your kids.
Or maybe you tend to look at all the amazing things that others are doing with their lives and suddenly it feels like you can’t measure up.
But the Bible shows that Jesus ministered to others through small moments. So why do so many of us struggle to feel like the little things we do matter at all?
See the Impact of Your Everyday Moments
Tune in to this episode to learn:
- Why we often feel like our life and our contributions aren’t making a big enough difference
- How to shift our focus from the importance of big actions to small actions
- How Jesus demonstrated the importance of “a little” in His life
- The role comparison plays in assessing what we have to offer
- How our little offerings can drastically affect the people in our life
Want to dig deeper? Check out these resources mentioned in the episode: