It’s that time of year… the season of colds and flus and kids coming home sick!
Throughout the school season and holiday travels, immune health is more important than ever.
So the question is: what can we do to holistically support our family’s immune health?
That’s what this SHE podcast episode is all about!
I spoke with naturopathic practitioner Dr. Ashley Mayer (AKA Dr. Green Mom) about simple things you can do for a healthier immune system.
Learn More About Supporting Immune Health
Tune in to learn:
- The connection between gut health, adrenal health, and the immune system
- How to support the adrenals and why can’t you supplement your way out of adrenal issues
- The best natural ways to help support the immune system
- The difference between immune-stimulating and immune-modulating supplements
- How Tylenol affects the body, how to counter the effects, and natural alternatives
Want to dig deeper into this important topic? Check out these resources mentioned in the episode: