LISTEN ON YOUR FAVE PLATFORM: APPLE | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Raise your hand if you’ve ever experienced any of the following: heavy or painful periods, bloating, stubborn weight gain, dry skin and hair, brittle nails, PMS, or sleeplessness. 🙋♀️
Did you know that all of these symptoms could be a sign of hormonal imbalance?
So, what’s a girl to do? How can you figure out if your hormones are imbalanced and what habits can you incorporate to help improve them?
Well, I explored those questions in this episode of the SHE podcast with hormone health educator Candace Burch. Together, we discuss easy ways to improve your hormonal health.
For those who may not be familiar with her, Candace Burch is a Hormone Health Educator with a Master’s Degree in Health Education and over 25 years of experience in the field. In 2017, she founded Your Hormone Balance as a one-on-one consulting practice and is now joined by her two daughters, Ryan and Jess, who have expanded YHB’s reach to women around the world.
Candace’s background includes working as a health editor, writer, and investigative journalist in London, leading educational patient and provider initiatives for ZRT Hormone Laboratory (as their Director of Education for 12+ years).
You’ll love all the knowledge she brings to this space!
Learn More About Hormonal Health
So, what do you say? Ready to get your hormones balanced again? Tune in to this episode to learn:
- The top hormone imbalances that women struggle with and symptoms to watch for
- Recommended testing to dig deeper into your hormonal health
- Common habits that actually contribute to hormonal imbalances
- The top non-negotiable habits to maintain hormonal health
- The dangers of toxins in household products and how they affect your hormones
- How to optimize your exercise for hormone balance
Want to dig deeper? Check out these links mentioned in the episode:
- yourhormonebalance.com (use the code SHE50 for $50 off of testing & rebalancing packages)
- Hormone Imbalance Quiz
- SHE podcast episodes with Alisa Vitti (#169 and #170)
- Crunchi: get $10 off your first order through this link
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment