Have you ever thought about quitting your job and building your own business?
Maybe you’ve daydreamed about having more freedom and flexibility in your schedule so you can spend more time with your family. Or maybe you’re not feeling excited about your current work and you want to build something that you’re passionate about.
But on a practical level, what are you actually supposed to do? Do you quit your job tomorrow and dive into the deep end of entrepreneurship or is there a way to build something on the side while you figure out what works best for you?
And what if you don’t even know what kind of business you want to build?
In this episode of the SHE podcast, I talk with online marketing expert Amy Porterfield about her new book, Two Weeks Notice, which helps you make the transition from a 9-5 job to building your own business.
Learn More About Entrepreneurship
If you’ve ever considered becoming an entrepreneur, but need some step-by-step help to guide you, this episode is for you! Tune in to learn:
- How to make the transition from a 9-5 job to building your own business
- The pros and cons to running a business
- The most common objections that hold people back from starting something new
- How to know when its time to quit your current job and tips for giving your notice
- Tips to discover your business idea and your target audience
- Three revenue-generating strategies that you can use to start a business
Want to dig deeper? Dig into these resources mentioned in the episode:
And let us know in the comments: have you ever considered starting your own business?