Have you ever tried getting work done from home only to become distracted by your kids asking for help, the laundry screaming to be folded, or the food that won’t cook itself?
Or maybe you’re tired of feeling guilty for spending so much time on work and not doing all the activities with your kids that you see other moms doing on Instagram and Pinterest.
Balancing work and family can be difficult – especially if you’re a work-from-home mom!
In this episode of SHE, I got to chat with productivity coach and podcast host Alyssa Wolff about how to simplify your home and create routines that will help you manage your time so you can have the space you need to be present with your family.
Learn More Productivity Tips
Ready to get some much-needed productivity tips? Tune in to this episode to learn:
- Myths about what it looks like to be a work-at-home mom
- How to tackle mom guilt and the “mommy martyr” mentality
- Tips to balance the mission to serve your family with the need to take care of yourself
- How to deal with distraction and actually get work done
- Weekly planning rhythms and daily to help get your week going
- What an unbusy approach to parenting looks like
Want to dig deeper? Check out these links from the episode: