Do you ever feel pulled in a million directions, like there’s just not enough time for everything you want to do?
Your to-do list is always getting longer, but (as much as you try), you can’t get more time each day.
Maybe it even feels like society’s message of “hustle harder” is the only way you’ll ever get anything done!
But what if there was a better way?
In this episode, I talk with blogger and author Crystal Paine, AKA the Money Saving Mom, about how to maximize your time without being a productivity guru.
Tune in to this episode and learn:
- Why hustling harder and being a productivity queen isn’t the answer to motherhood
- A four-step system to organize and simplify your life
- Ways to prioritize prayer during your busy day
- How to budget your time so you can be fully present
- Example routines to help you better prioritize your day
Want to dig deeper? Check out these links mentioned in the episode:
And let us know in the comments below: what time-saving hacks have you used?