Sometimes the thing that we have been dreaming of, or something that was so good in our life, goes really wrong, really fast.
The guy you thought you’d marry suddenly breaks up with you.
Your dream job turns out to be more of a nightmare as you navigate a toxic work environment.
Or your health seems to improve, but then takes a turn for the worse.
The dream you had soon becomes a nightmare loop that you can’t seem to wake up from and it leaves you unsure of how to move forward.
In this episode, I’m having an authentic conversation with you about what to do when the dream you thought would come true goes wrong and life makes you take a U-turn.
This is the sixth episode in a series that takes a look at unmet expectations and goes along with my new book, Embrace Your Almost.
With new content that complements chapter 6 of the book, this episode will help you rethink what your journey “should” look like and start to see your dead-end as a defining moment.
So if you feel like you’ve hit a dead-end, or your life has taken a surprising turn, tune in to learn:
- How to move forward when it feels like you’re starting all over
- The unexpected blessing of things not working out how you thought they would
- How to turn dead ends into defining moments
- Why you need to rethink the idea that your journey should go according to plan
- How your past experiences inform your future expectations
- Encouragement for when circumstances make you wrestle with your faith
Want to dig deeper?