Breastfeeding is hard – no question about it!
It’s not easy for everyone and it doesn’t come naturally for everyone.
The truth is that it’s a full-time job and can be really hard even with all the right training.
From latching issues to supply issues to the social pressure and comparison a lot of women experience, there are a lot of challenges that can affect the breastfeeding journey.
Tune in to this episode to learn:
- How social pressure and conversations about breastfeeding can sometimes be harmful to mothers
- Tips for latching and how mother-led and baby-led approaches can both be helpful
- How to address supply issues
- Why it’s important to avoid comparing your breastfeeding journey with other women
- Tips for breastfeeding on the go
- A lactation consultant’s top suggestions for pumping
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Check out the links mentioned in the episode:
And let us know in the comments below: what is the best advice you’ve gotten for breastfeeding?