Is it possible to flourish in the middle of the unknown and unexpected seasons of life?
And what would that even look like?
Those are the questions we’re asking in this episode of SHE.
I talk with author Grace Wabuke Klein about how to find purpose in every season of life, even the ones full of heartache or disappointment.
Together we share personal stories and have a candid conversation of how to navigate life’s challenging seasons and remember that God doesn’t waste any season.
Grab your headphones and tune in to learn:
- The four different types of life seasons we experience
- Habits, hurts, and heart issues we need to let go of and how letting go can help us move on to the next season
- Why we can have confidence that God doesn’t waste anything
- How to trust in God’s timing (even when it’s different than our own)
- What it looks like to flourish in whatever season you are in
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Check out these resources mentioned in the episode: