When most of us think about making healthier choices, we automatically start thinking about dieting and ways to restrict what we eat.
Trust me – I’ve been on the bandwagon of restrictive dieting only to realize that it’s NOT sustainable and it’s actually pretty miserable!
When it comes down to it, I believe that healthy eating should focus more on nourishment and less on restrictive dieting.
But what does that actually look like and how can you better nourish your body without cutting out all the foods you love?
Let’s take a look!
In this episode of the SHE podcast, I’m sharing my top 10 healthy swaps that you can make to be better nourished (and still enjoy what you’re eating).
We’re going to dig into how to make healthy swaps for the following:
- Cooking oils and fats
- Brands of coffee
If you’ve been struggling with how to enjoy the foods you love while still nourishing your body with healthy and nutrient-dense foods, this episode is for you!
Learn More About Healthy Swaps You Can Make
So, what are you waiting for? Grab some headphones and tune in to learn:
- Why your focus should be on nourishment, not restriction
- Easy snack swaps you can make for snacks, candy, beverages, and more
- Healthy brand suggestions and what ingredients to look for
- How to navigate the terms and labels of eggs
- The importance of understanding types of oils and cooking fats
- How to enjoy your coffee in a nourishing way
- Where to source nutrient-dense beef and fish
Want to dig deeper? Explore these links mentioned in the episode: