If you’ve struggled with acne or skin issues or you know someone else who is struggling, this episode is for you!
As someone who has struggled with adult acne for years, I’ve tried just about everything from laser treatments and extractions to countless acne products and elimination diets (all of which didn’t help promote true healing).
But after years of trial and error, and working with functional doctors and aestheticians, I’ve discovered seven things that have been the most effective for healing and transforming her skin.
And in this episode of the SHE podcast, I’m breaking them down for you!
Of course, there’s no perfect protocol. The most important thing is to show yourself grace and give your body the space and time it needs to heal.
Ready to heal your skin? Tune in to learn:
- 7 effective strategies for improving your skin
- Foods that can have an inflammatory effect on your skin and how to choose better options
- The danger of many skincare products marketed for acne
- How to find non-toxic skincare products that actually work
- Ways caffeine can affect your skin health
- The role microneedling can play in healing your skin
Want to dig deeper? Check out these links mentioned in the episode: