Have you ever felt bad about making money as a Christian?
Maybe you worry that wanting to make more money is selfish or greedy.
Or maybe you want to make more money, but you don’t want to use slimy tactics.
With all the corporate greed and materialism out there, it’s no wonder that we sometimes struggle with how to make money in a positive and life-giving way.
Together, we talk through the art of persuasion and how to feel good about making money as a Christian.
Ready to dive in? Grab those headphones and tune in to learn:
- Why some Christians feel weird about making money
- How your values affect the way that you make money
- The difference between persuasion and manipulation
- How to provide more value without burning yourself out
- Why it’s important to focus on people over process
Want to dig deeper? Check out these resources: