When it comes to health and wellness, there is a lot of great information available that can help us make informed decisions and steward our bodies.
And while prioritizing our family’s health can be a wonderful and important focus, it can also be easy to slip into idolizing, obsessing over, or stressing over the products we use, the food we eat, or how often we exercise.
It can be a slippery slope that takes us from the best of intentions to living in a spirit of fear or obsession.
So in this episode of the SHE podcast, I share a Biblical perspective on health and wellness, and how to make the best decisions that you can with what you have without letting it become an idol or stressor.
Tune in to this episode to learn:
- 3 truths to hold onto when it comes to pursuing your wellness journey
- How the Bible can shape your perspective on health
- How to evaluate if you’ve let good things become idols
- What it means for God to be sovereign over your health
- What it looks like to get back to how God designed us to live
This episode will encourage you, challenge you, and give you the grace to approach your health from a Truth-based viewpoint!
Don’t forget to check out the resource mentioned in this episode:
And let us know in the comments: has your health journey ever become an idol, or something that you obsess or stress over?