Did you know that 67% of couples struggle with marital dissatisfaction for the first few years after having a child?
Between role changes, sleepless nights, busier schedules, and different parenting styles, it can feel hard to prioritize and focus on the marriage.
But the good news is that you’re not the only one struggling, and there are lots of ways you can support your marriage, whether you have kids or not.
In this episode of the SHE podcast, I spoke with psychologist, relationship expert, and author Dr. Tracy Dalgleish about practical suggestions for supporting your marriage in all stages.
Learn More About How to Support Your Marriage
Ready to learn some really easy and impactful ways to support your marriage? Tune in to learn:
- The difference between interdependence, independence, and codependence in a relationship
- Why your partner’s mood can affect you and what you can do to better handle your response
- How to get unstuck from having the same argument with your spouse
- How the mental load of motherhood can affect a marriage and how to support your marriage after a baby
- What can be done to address an unfair division of labor in a marriage
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Check out these resources mentioned in this episode: