Have you ever heard “workout more and eat less” or “less calories in and more calories out”?
Maybe you’ve been taught to think that fat and red meats are unhealthy, carbs are evil, and skipping meals will help you.
But much of this advice can actually work against you and leave you with poor nutrition.
So how do you support your body’s nutritional needs in the midst of busy seasons and children running around demanding your attention?
In this episode of SHE, I talk with functional nutritionist Brooke Rozzie about what you can do to better support your health through nutrition (without beating yourself up to do it).
So what are you waiting for? Tune in to learn:
- Tips for being active and nourishing your body as a busy mom
- Sustainable actions you can take to meet your body’s foundational needs
- The difference between the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems and what you can do to deal with stressors
- 5 myths that you may be believing about nutrition
- How to nourish your body while traveling
Want to dig deeper? Check out these links mentioned in this episode: