Navigating pregnancy after loss is hard. Feelings of fear, uncertainty, anxiety, and even grief are often overwhelming.
Some days you may feel some hope and the next day you may feel scared out of your mind. It seems that each week brings both relief and more fear.
And while there is no perfect 3 step plan that will eliminate the negative emotions, there are some things that can help you walk through the complicated feelings that come up.
In this episode of the SHE podcast, I am sharing my experience navigating pregnancy after loss and the things that helped me the most.
Learn More About Pregnancy After Loss
Whether you’re experiencing pregnancy after loss or you want to support a friend who is, this episode will help give you some insight and tips. So what are you waiting for? Tune in to this episode to learn:
- Why feelings of fear, anxiety, and grief are normal when experiencing pregnancy after loss
- The role your brain’s trauma center plays in pregnancy loss
- How therapy can help navigate your fear
- The importance of connecting with others who have had a similar experience
- Why waiting to share the news can be helpful
- How your prayer life may look different when navigating loss
Want to dig deeper? Explore the links mentioned in this episode: