Life is hard – for so many different reasons. And while it can be tempting to try to get through the pain or fear ASAP, we have an important choice ahead of us.
Do we let adversity feed our stress and fear and cause us to break, or will we let our adversity make us stronger and draw us closer to God and others?
I think we all know which one of those we want to choose, but how to get there isn’t always as easy as it sounds.
So in this episode of the SHE podcast, I spoke with author Rebekah Lyons about what a resilient life looks like and how we can let adversity strengthen us.
We had a great conversation and Rebekah had some really practical tips to help build resiliency.
Learn More About Resiliency
Grab a pen and notebook and get ready to take notes! You’ll learn:
- What resilience actually is
- How civilizations have dealt with trauma
- 5 rules of resilience to thrive in difficult times
- How beauty increases our resilience and combats scarcity
- Why you can’t build a resilient life alone
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Check out these resources mentioned in the episode: