Have you ever gotten stressed out trying to do ALL the things – like get your work done, do the laundry, meal plan for the week, clean the house, AND prioritize relationships and family members?
Most weeks we have overwhelming to-do lists to get through and 50% of the time (okay, more like 95%), we still have dishes piled up in the sink, laundry left to fold, and no meals in the fridge.
Maybe you’ve considered delegating some tasks to lighten the load, but you’re afraid that those tasks won’t get done at all or they won’t get done how you like them to be done.
But the truth is that you have limited capacity. So, how can you learn to create systems in your home and delegate tasks so you can prioritize what matters most?
In this episode, I answer that question with guest Geomyra Pollard – a life and business coach known for being a systems and workflow guru. Together, we explore how you can better manage your household tasks and prioritize what (and who) matters most.
Learn More About Creating Systems in Your Home
Ready to let go of the overwhelm? Tune in to learn:
- Why “work-life balance” doesn’t exist and what to focus on instead
- Ways to better manage your time with household tasks like laundry and meal planning
- How to schedule your week to help you prioritize what matters most
- Tips for delegating tasks to others
- How to recognize when it’s time to outsource and the top 5 things to outsource in your home
- What it looks like to implement a “weekly reset”
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Explore these links mentioned in the episode: