More kids than ever are being diagnosed with mental health issues from anxiety to depression to ADHD.
In fact, we are seeing the most pathologized and diagnosed generation of kids ever when it comes to mental health.
Yet today’s guest will tell you that the mental health crisis is a symptom of a larger issue: a mind management crisis.
But what is mind management, how does it affect our physical and mental health, and how do we help our kids manage their minds and develop self-regulation?
Trust me, there’s a lot to get from this episode! Grab your notebook and a pen to learn:
- The problem with how we approach mental health issues today
- What mind management is and why it’s key to understanding mental health
- The importance of the mind-brain-body connection and how it plays a role in mind management
- How “mental messes” from our childhood follow us into adulthood and can affect our physical health
- What “thought trees” are and how they can help kids understand their brains
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Check out these links mentioned in the episode: