Have you ever been unsure of your calling?
Maybe you’re in a difficult season that has left you wondering what God is doing and how He could work through your current circumstances.
Or maybe you’ve gotten so caught up in your work that you’ve started to care more about the world’s measurements of success than God’s.
Perhaps you’ve been trying so hard to replicate other people’s careers or trying to look impressive that you’ve forgotten to let God do what He wants through you.
But what would it look like to surrender your doubt and let God lead?
Growing up on the streets of San Franciso, Hosanna learned the art of spoken word poetry. There, she also learned about Jesus. Fast forward to today and now Hosanna is an international speaker, best-selling author and spoken word artist helping everyday people know Jesus and live with purpose.
Hosanna preaches and performs in churches, conferences, prisons, and other events around the world, reaching across various denominations, backgrounds and cultures.
Trust me when I saw that this episode will leave you feeling inspired!
What are you waiting for? Grab those headphones and tune in to learn:
- What to do when you face doubt in your calling
- How to focus on the consumer of your work more than the competition
- Why it’s more important to communicate effectively than communicate impressively
- What career success really looks like by God’s standards
- 4 habits that Jesus exemplified in His daily life
- The importance of prioritizing rest
Want to dig deeper into this topic? Check out the resources mentioned in this episode:
And let us know in the comments: have you ever compared your work to others or tried to meet the world’s standards of success?