If you’ve ever wanted to write a book, you’ve probably asked the question: How do I actually publish my book?
While working with a traditional publishing company is what many people think of, it’s not the only option.
Self-publishing is another way to get your book into the world – and it comes with a lot of benefits.
But what’s the difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing? And which option is best for you? Well, friend, you’re about to find out!
Meet Chandler Bolt
Chandler Bolt’s journey to becoming an author didn’t start out how you might think. In fact, he dropped out of school with no interest in reading!
But he knew he wanted to keep learning and so he began to read more and more books – and started to enjoy it.
Over time, he wrote 6 bestselling books and founded the Self-Publishing School, reported as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US.
Chandler is also the host of the 7-Figure Principles Podcast and the Self-Publishing School Podcast, and has now helped thousands of people to write the book they always dreamed of!
Learn More About How to Self-Publish Your Book
Whether you’ve been dreaming of writing your own book or you’re just curious to learn more about the process, tune in to learn:
- The difference between traditional publishing and self-publishing
- Common myths about self-publishing
- What the process of self-publishing looks like
- Where to start when it comes to writing a book
- How to launch your book
- The time and cost of self-publishing a book
Want to dig deeper? There are so many great resources out there for aspiring authors. Here are some you should check out:
- Go to www.publishedbook.com/dooley and the first 50 listeners will get a free copy of the book Published by Chandler Bolt!
- Get in-depth resources and hands-on support at self-publishingschool.com.
- My friend Erin Weidemann is opening enrollment on Oct. 25th for her course Legacy Story Academy, which gives you a step-by-step plan and LIVE coaching to map out and write your book in 90 days. Grab a free lesson from inside the course to learn the #1 thing you need to do to write a bestseller!