Calling all mamas, soon-to-be mamas, and hopeful mamas! This one’s for you! The mamas that dream!
If you have a little (or big) dream that’s either buried deep inside your heart or something you’re already trying to pursue, but feeling a little unsure of how to make it all work?
Between poopy diapers, screaming toddlers, and carpool schedules, it can be tough to find time for YOU.
So, I brought in my friend, Megan Duke. Megan knows what it’s like to wear a lot of hats. Not only is she an amazing wife and mother of 3 littles but she’s also fearlessly and relentlessly pursuing her dream of being a music artist.
She’s poured her heart and soul into both her family and her creative calling, and in this episode, she’s dishing out all the wisdom we need to help us take those first steps and handle the chaos with grace. This is for those mamas that dream!
In this conversation, we covered…
- The hardest compromises and sacrifices she’s had to make
- The day to day challenges that come with juggling it all (and how to handle them well)
- How to create boundaries to guard the health of both your family life and career
- What it looks like to teach your kids to go after their dreams, too
- How a thriving marriage fits into this whole equation
- 3 practical steps for mamas that dream and how to get started
- And more!
The Truth is…
We women do a lot. We wear a lot of hats and there’s a lot of blessings to juggle. The aim of this episode is to help you juggle the blessings well, so that the blessings don’t begin to feel like burdens in your life.
So, whether you’re looking ahead feeling a little afraid of motherhood because you’re a big dreamer with massive career ambitions, or are already a mom and feeling that tug on your heart to go for your dreams but can’t quite figure out how to do that… you’ll want to soak in all the wisdom Megan offers in this episode.
It’s honest, deep, and practical all at once.
Follow Megan on IG here: instagram.com/meganfduke
Check out Megan’s new album, Heart on Fire, here.